Nutritional/Medical Consultations with Dr. Tel-Oren
The following information will help you prepare for your consultation appointment with Dr. T, if you seek his guidance on your quest for health and wellness:
Adiel (“Dr. T”) Tel-Oren, MD, DC, LN, DACBN, DABFM, DABOM, CCN, FABDA, DABCT(c), is a holistic scientist who educates doctors and the public about nutritional and environmental medicine, functional medicine (science-based holistic approaches to diagnosis and therapy), and disease prevention via truly natural lifestyle and diet modification.
Dr. T addresses most health challenges, utilizing functional, dietary, clinical, and nutritional medicine, as well as special therapeutic modalities and in-depth detoxification protocols. Therapy is individually tailored based on findings obtained via complete history-taking, questionnaires, a variety of diagnostic tests (including cutting-edge functional tests, some of which Dr. T has helped create), natural principles, clinical experience, and the scientific literature. Occasionally, the patient will be referred for diagnosis or assistance by other doctors. Dr. Tel-Oren’s recommendations do not constitute allopathic medicine (which focuses on toxic chemical drugs, surgery, and/or radiation to suppress symptoms or advanced pathology with limited attention to causation). Hundreds of international patients use phone/Skype to consult with Dr. T regardless of where he is in the world.
Dr. T’s objective is to restore or improve the patient’s nutritional status, digestive functions, immunological resistance, hormonal balance, cardiovascular health, neurological integrity, cognitive capacity, mental, behavioral, and emotional health, and skin & hair appearance. Supporting the individual’s overall health is accomplished by avoiding exposure to specific and general disease generators, and by incorporating measures that improve the body’s defense mechanism and self-healing potential. These health-regenerating activities are science-based, rigorous in quality, and individually tailored to each patient by addressing the historical, physical, environmental, biochemical, toxicological, electromagnetic, nutritional, dietary, microbiological (ecological), emotional, social, and medical factors uniquely comprising that person’s health.
If you wish to benefit from the Natural Functional Medicine approach Dr. T helped develop, please take into account that he is not always immediately available (yet his team makes every effort to respond in a timely manner and refer questions from patients).
Who would benefit from consulting Dr. T?
The treatment always addresses the reasons and causes for the condition or health risk, never just the symptoms. As long as we can identify the factors that play a role in the development of dysfunction, as well as reverse their effect on the cells and tissues, it is possible to initiate positive steps that will improve health and allow healing, or at least inhibit the pathological process and prevent it from getting worse. Success of the treatment depends on many factors, including adherence to the guidelines and recommendations by Dr. T, the presence of dietary and environmental causes the patient is exposed to with or without his/her knowledge, medical history, complicating factors, toxicity levels and detoxification capacity, metabolic disruptors, genetic conditions/predispositions that often can not be controlled (yet their effect can be reduced), the general medical condition of the patient, and the extent of illness.
Appointment Scheduling Process:
- Additional Medical Findings –If there are medical reports, test results and other relevant documents from the recent year related to the current condition, fax them to: 530-690-8447or scan and e-mail them back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Files sent by fax: please note your full name, and make sure the documents are clear and legible. E-mail clinic@ecopolitancom to confirm they were received.
* Files sent by e-mail: these formats ONLY: PDF, DOC, XLS, JPG, PNG, TIF, ZIP, RAR.
* There is no need to have any lab tests before the appointment – In the initial appointment, Dr. Tel-Oren will suggest doing tests that will assist in the diagnosis and treatment process.
* Appointments can be scheduled for 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes in duration (see detailed description below).
* Dr. Tel-Oren reviews the material ONLY during the appointment and not beforehand.
* It is most likely the patient will need a few more consultations according to the complexity of the treatment.
How To Determine How Much Time To Reserve?
– Phone/Skype call only! (even if Dr. T is in your area during that time)
– Initial consultation for preliminary acquaintance and recommendations.
– A short follow-up call of an established patient.
– Clarification of brief questions.
– Simple clinical situations.
– Emergency situations.
– Initial introduction consultation of complex cases and/or with many questions (patient takes over two prescription drugs for example).
– Review of medical history and a simple clinical condition.
– Review of results of simple laboratory tests.
– Review of one functional lab test or recommended questionnaire.
– Review of a moderately complex medical history (patient takes over two prescription drugs for example).
– Answering many questions.
– Answering a few questions and review of one functional lab test or recommended questionnaires.
– To review and address extensive and complex medical history.
– A full medical picture from many tests and questionnaires (60 minutes may not be enough if the amount of material is great).
Please note! At the time of scheduling an appointment, one must take into account the time the doctor reviews the material, summarizes key points and makes recommendations for further treatment as part of the time allotted for the consultation. Please consider the patients scheduled after you and Dr. Tel-Oren’s allotted time – Do not exceed the time limit set for you in advance. If you’re not sure – schedule a longer appointment duration ahead of time! An extension cannot be made during the course of an appointment. In the event the allotted time wasn’t enough, additional appointments can be scheduled with Dr. Tel-Oren’s staff and based on his schedule.
- Costs and payment terms:
New Patient Fee – $20.00 (added to the first invoice, for all new consultation patients)
Up to 10 minutes – $85.00
11-15 minutes – $125.00
16-30 minutes – $225.00
31-45 minutes – $310.00
46-60 minutes – $395.00
Does Dr. T accept insurance?
Ecopolitan CANNOT file any insurance claims for you, nor can we communicate with any insurance company on your behalf. That would require additional staff, increasing the cost of care. Your canceled checks or Credit/Debit Card printout copies are your receipts.
* On the day and time scheduled (at the exact time!), The patient calls Dr. Tel-Oren, via Skype or telephone.
* Do not call Dr. Tel-Oren any time without prior arrangement.
Recommendations after the consultation:
* Dr. T’s detailed recommendations will be sent via email with a summary of the consult, recommendations and information on how to obtain and implement these recommendations.
Other important notes:
* In case of an emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
* Voicemail messages: Leave a clear message with your full name, telephone number, e-mail address and the reason for the call. We will make every effort to respond within 24 hours of the call.
For any additional questions or concerns please contact us via email at email@example.com